A Care Services Center to help with your scheduling
Our Care Services Center allows you the flexibility to focus on building your business at all times of day. How do we make this happen?
- Handling inquiries with a team of trained specialists
- Maximizing new and potential clients at Nurse Next Door
- Maintaining your clients’ schedules at least 14 days out
- Matching your clients with your caregivers focusing on best fit & continuity of care
- Monitoring caregiver log-ins to ensure your clients are receiving care
- Monthly reporting on employee inventory
- Improving performance by tracking sick/late caregivers
- Providing insight into conversion rates of potential clients
We make it easy for you. Learn more about Centralized Scheduling.
Continuous dedication to your success
From our very first call together, Franchise owners at Nurse Next Door can expect to:
- Learn and master Home Care business Laws and Regulations while delivering big heart across territories
- Receive continuous coaching and strategy to maximize growth and development
Franchise Partner Training Week
Years of developing and honing our business model has allowed us to build an optimized framework to get you operating efficiently right out of the gate. Learn from our in house experts in Sales, Marketing, and Finance, as well as other key HQ members for a week of discovery and interactive learning.
Weekly Huddle Calls
HQ and your fellow Franchise Owners are as dedicated to your success as you. Each week, hear about strategies and technology the teams at HQ are implementing to improve scheduling, recruitment, and other processes for your business; and celebrate achievements and incredible customer experience stories with other franchise partners.
Support Network of Franchise Owners across North America
You are as strong as your network. Come together, whether on our collaborative online environment, or at Nurse Next Door’s annual conference, to inspire one another with your stories, passion and experiences, and discuss high-impact strategies and tips that strengthen your community reach and business growth.
What licenses do I need? How long does it take to get approval?
We answer these questions in our full article: How to Start a Health Home Care Business.
What does it cost to start up?
Costs can vary especially if you’re starting from scratch. The minimum investment is $109,000. Depending on your location, the size of your operation, and other variables, the numbers can fall across a large spectrum. For a detailed report of expenditures and figures, see What Are My Start Up Costs?
Do I need medical or health care business experience?
While a medical or health care background can be an asset, it certainly is not required. Nurse Next Door is looking for passionate, hardworking, sales-oriented business owners who can build relationships and lead teams. See a full list of our FAQs.